- Quick View Products
- Form Editor
- AVIF support
- Login with Facebook, Google or Vkontakte account
- Cloud storage support (AWS & Wasabi)
- Category based commissions
- Better SEO support accross all the pages
- 2Checkout, PayMaya payment support
- Product Compare
- Media upload for reviews & messages
- Attribute grouping under categories
- User banning
- Account deletion
- OnePage checkout
What do the version numbers actually mean?
The first number is a big update, where we strive to turn one of omnicart's weaknesses into it's strength. This will usually be a game changer update for a specific group of people.
The second number will contain smaller features, improvements and bug fixes.
While the third number will only contain bug fixes.