- New Integration: Stripe
- Display number of wishlist items in the header
- Shipping zones
- Affiliate system
- Theme appearance setup
- Customize the default admin URL
- 2Checkout, PayMaya payment support
- Quick View Products
- Product Compare
- Custom Fields for products
- Video support in media
- Media upload for reviews & messages
- Attribute grouping under categories
- User banning
- Pick up at location at checkout
- Account deletion
- Cloud storage support (AWS & Wasabi)
What do the version numbers actually mean?
The first number is a big update, where we strive to turn one of omnicart's weaknesses into it's strength. This will usually be a game changer update for a specific group of people.
The second number will contain smaller features, improvements and bug fixes.
While the third number will only contain bug fixes.