This update is all about building on what already exists, and making it even better. We are getting closer to v2.0, and slowly adding features that just can't be missing from a platform that's already on v2.0, hence the reason for this update containing small but important development.
Below you can see a list of all the things that have been developed for this version:
- Added video support for product preview (mp4 & webm)
- Added PWA support (can be disabled from the settings)
- Added support for sorting grids based on the view sparklines
- Security improvements
- Lots of small fixes and tiny improvements over the admin dashboards to make the experience smoother
- The omnicart theme now doesn't refresh the page when adding items to your cart, it's showing a nice notification instead to make the whole shopping experience smoother. The default theme still reloads the page, as the purpose of that theme is to leave it as barebone as possible.
It's not a huge update, but it's just as important, in order to make the whole experience better for you, and hope you will enjoy them as much as we enjoyed developing them :)